Please join the ZOOM conversation at 7 pm, Tuesday, April 5, to learn more about this important amendment. The Right to Work Amendment to our state’s constitution will be on the November 8th ballot across Tennessee and the country.
All are invited to listen in and then ask questions to clarify the true meaning of Right To Work. It’s not what it sounds like.
Did you know?
- Tennessee is one of 28 states that have “right to work” statutes? (Most were
enacted between the years of 1947-1955 in large part due to Jim Crow laws.)
- Tennessee has been a “right to work” state since 1947, and now state legislators are
trying to enshrine “right to work” in our state constitution.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. warned that “We must guard against being fooled by false
slogans, such as “right to work”. It’s a law to rob us of our civil rights and job rights. …
The real purpose of “right to work” laws is to increase the profits of greedy
corporations at the expense of working families.”
Join us to learn more about it. Email DCOLLINS207@GMAIL.COM to receive the Zoom invitation.
Be a part of positive action.
- Go to, NAACP.ORG.
- Select “Join the NAACP”,
- complete the online form, then select
- “Oak Ridge -Anderson County NAACP branch”
- choose a membership option
If you have any questions, go here to email Deloris Collins.