KNOXVILLE, TN (July 12, 2021) – Anderson & Catania Surety Services, LLC is offering training to assist small business owners in the bonding process. Those who are bonded can learn more about general and technical surety bonding and how to increase your bonding capacity.
The 2-day in-person sessions are scheduled for 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. est. on July 26 and 27, at the Knoxville Area Urban League, 1514 E. Fifth Ave. 37917.
- Bonding education and instruction
- Bonding step-by-step actions
- Current surety underwriting laws
- SBA Surety Bond Guarantee Program
- Business success stories helped by this information
Register below for the free two, 2-hour classes that will be at the Knoxville Urban League:
Session I – July 26th: Building Bonding Surety – Session I Tickets, Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 8:30 AM | Eventbrite
Session II – July 27th: Building Bonding Surety – Session II Tickets, Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 8:30 AM | Eventbrite