Nationwide (November 3, 2020) – A five-part virtual “Pandemic Relief Seminar” is being offered by Knoxville College, via ZOOM. The 5-week series of seminars will focus on managing your finances during the COVID-19 crisis with talks on finance, access to services, and personal budgeting.
The United Way and Knoxville College have partnered to offer information, a connection and encouragement to help through the COVID-19 pandemic that has affected all of our lives.
This will be the first of future events hosted by Knoxville College to reconnect with, and effect positive change, disseminate information, and encouragement throughout East Tennessee communities that have so diligently supported it for centuries.
The five-week series will be livestreamed on November 4, 10, 18, 24, and December 1, 2020 via Zoom, you can participate here.
Seminar Schedule and Topics
- Mental Health: Dr. Keith Lindsey, 7 pm, Wednesday, November 4th.
- Finance: Dr. Cheryl Lee, 7 pm, Tuesday, November 10th
- COVID-19 Services – Dr. Ebony Bowers, 7 pm, Wednesday, November 18th
- Budgeting: Dr. Leslie Jones, 7 pm, Tuesday, November 24th
- A Full Panel Q & A of all presenters; Drs. Lindsey, Lee, Bowers, & Jones